Author, Samantha Lew
Partners at Health Equity Solutions, Connecticut Health Foundation, the Office of Health Strategy, and the Community Health Workers Association of Connecticut held a forum on Monday, January 30th from 10 AM - 11:30 AM. Participants heard from key experts about Community Health Workers (CHWs), their role in addressing health inequities, AND opportunities for sustainable funding.
- Lauren Kelley, Project Access New Haven
- Carl Rush, National Association of Community Health Workers
- Fatawu Mahama, Southwestern AHEC Inc.
- Bianca Noroñas, Hispanic Health Council
- Millie Seguinot, Community Health Workers Association of Connecticut
- Scott Umbel, United Way of Southeastern Connecticut
- Liany Arroyo, Hartford Health and Human Services
- Manisha Juthani, MD, Commissioner, Department of Public Health
- Deidre S. Gifford, MD, MPH, Executive Director, Office of Health Strategy
- Vannessa Dorantes, Commissioner, Department of Children and Families
- Beth Bye, Commissioner, the Office of Early Childhood